Web site redesign took more time than I thought.

It’s taken a long time to get this new site up. I think there were two reasons why it took longer than it should have. The first is that I did not set a specific deadline to have it completed by. I’ve been thinking about the project seriously for almost two years. But I never penciled in that due date. Once I set a deadline to have up by year’s end, it became more urgent. The second is that I kept putting it off because it seemed like there were so many options. Who should help with it, how should it look and what should I include are just some of the many questions that kept me from moving forward. Once I made decisions, the project moved forward. So my suggestion to others is to write down your deadline, and make decisions more quickly.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>